Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 Month Check Up

Tuesday morning we had Haley's 2 month doctor appointment. I knew she would be getting shots and was dreading the day. I had fears she would cry in the office and all day long. I was so wrong though! She screamed when she got the shots but no less than a minute later she was asleep and slept for around 4 straight hours.

I was so lucky that Trey was able to go with us. Especially since I told him the appointment was the wrong date, but he rearranged work to come with us.

She now weighs 11 pounds 4 ounces (when she was born she was 8 pounds 1 ounce) and is 22 1/2 inches long. She is in the already growing so fast and I can't believe it's already been 2 months!! I'm loving every minute of it.

Looking at her daddy for support.

Looking at her mommy before the shots. She was probably wondering why I had tears in my eyes, I was dreading the shots but she was great!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment