Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Haley's Baptism

Sunday, May 2 was the Annual Bishop's Visitation at St. James' Episcopal. We had Haley baptized during the 8:40am service that morning. All of our family came to the service (though we missed Trey's grandparents who were sick). I of course started crying as we processed into the church. Just walking down the aisle brought back so many memories: 1) started attending St. James' in college 2) started by first "real" job as the Youth Minister 3) married Trey 4) baptized our first child! Time is just flying by I can't believe it.

Haley is so fortunate to have some great godparents: Adam (Her Uncle/My Brother), Christina (Her Aunt/My Sister) and Jessica (My Cousin).

It poured all weekend but we were able to get to the church without to much trouble. She also looked beautiful in her gown that my brother made when my brother was born!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment