Monday, April 19, 2010

Church Easter Service

We were able to attend church on Easter Sunday at St. Michael's Episcopal Church in Fayette, AL. Haley was so beautiful in her little white Feltman Brothers dress! Little did I know though til lunch that she has a runny diaper that got onto her dress. So, wardrobe change into a onesie. And without realizing it because I wanted to get her clean we have no pictures of her dressed up. Maybe next year :(

Aunt Robbie, Queen, Jessica, Grandmother Fran holding Haley, Me...I feel it is a blessing to have 4 generations in one picture, not many people are as lucky as I am to be blessed with such an amazing family.

All the men: Trey, Uncle Barrie, Buck, Bill, Brady, Austin, Adam Wilson, Daddy Herb
Sweet Cousins who would fight each other when we were younger...ask Jessica, it all started when I got a Cabbage Patch baby and she didn't...years later she is one of my closest friends.

Trey and Me

Trey giving Haley one of her first bottles. Other people have given her sips when we were away but this was the first time she had a full bottle! He is now in love with feeding her and almost begs me at night to pump a bottle so they can have that bonding. I must admit the extra sleep has been very nice!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment