Friday, April 16, 2010

Family Visit

One weekend Aunt Jessica (my cousin but we decided she would be an honorary Aunt), Aunt Robbie (my actual Aunt) and Brady and Austin (Jessica's children) came for a visit. It was great to have more children in the house. Trey and I were very lucky in their timing because it gave us a night to get out and go to an engagment party and not have to pay a babysitter.

They stayed in the hotel up the street and the boys had a great time in the pool and I was able to enjoy the breakfast. Yes, I sneaked over and had breakfast every morning with them! Delicious.

Brady and baby Haley. He was a great sport about holding Haley but a couple minutes after this picture he put her down and said he was done holding her and just went on playing his own games.

Austin really did enjoy his weekend visit with Haley. Even though in this picture it doesn't look like it. On Sunday at breakfast he even said that Jessica and Buck needed another baby!! We all have our fingers crossed on that one.

Aunt Robbie and Jessica admiring Haley. They had great fun with her and it was nice to get some rest while someone else showed her attention all weekend!

I love this picture of Aunt Robbie and Haley. It might be one of my favorites of all time, at least for now!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment