Saturday, April 24, 2010

Haley's First Photo Shoot at 4 Weeks Old

We went when Haley was 4 weeks old to get her pictures taken! I thought it was going to be so nice since we signed her up for a time when she was usually taking a nap. This day though, she didn't want to sleep at all! She screamed and cried, and of course I bragged all day about how great of a temper she had. I was on the verge of tears I was so upset that she was upset and so embarrassed because it was taking so long. The photographers though were so sweet and gently with Haley and just took some great pictures when she was settled and ready.

I was truely blessed to be around great people for this experience. We go back again when she is around 3 months old. Already thinking of what to dress her in, I know for sure her Baptism Gown (which is actually next Sunday!).


Trey and Haley

Sweet sleeping baby girl

This is the outfit we brought her home in. Seems like that was forever ago!

Sweet Girl!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment