Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birmingham Easter

Queen (my mom) came to Jackson for the night to drive me back to Birmingham. I thought she didn't need to do this at first but when we got to Meridian and Haley was screaming I was glad my mom was there to drive while I could soothe her til we were able to stop.

When we got to Birmingham we had a blast with the family. Of course not everyone was there, Haley has still yet to meet my step brother Adam who was at college.

Can't wait to go back soon for another visit. I guess the next time we go to Birmingham though will be for Adam Wilson and John Somerall's high school graduation...then we leave for Hawaii!

Aunt Christina showing Buck (the lab) and Buddie (the horse) baby Haley.

Buddie the dog was so funny with Haley. He wouldn't leave her alone all weekend, would just follow her around. Of course it made me a little nervous because his head is the size of her whole body!

Aunt Christina loving on Haley

Aunt Christina, Drew (Christina's boyfriend) and Haley

My Grandfather, Papa (my dad's dad) meeting his first great granddaughter for the first time! It was a memory I will treasure forever.

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment