Sunday, March 7, 2010

This Weekend


We had a great weekend home!

Friday night I was so lucky to be able to get some rest while Aunt Stina and Queen took care of Haley.

Saturday was a little rough. I didn't know there would be such a learning curve between a new baby and a new mommy, Haley and I worked things out though and by Saturday night we had worked out how to eat. Thank you mom for the help. Saturday night was surprisingly very easy. Haley actually slept in her crib, although Trey and I did have the baby monitor on the entire night!

Sunday we had our first well baby visit at the hospital. Haley today weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces, which is what she weighed when we were discharged Friday.

I must praise Queen, Doc and Aunt Stina for their love and help this weekend! I couldn't have done it without y'all being here this weekend. Haley and I are awaiting your next visit!

Queen with Haley
(I can't say enough about Queen without crying! You mean so much to me and I pray I can be half the mother you have been to me!)

Aunt Stina
(Thank you for driving 4 hours to spend the weekend with us. Haley and I can't wait to come visit with you one weekend in Auburn. Just what every college student wants I'm sure.)

Doc and Haley
(Not only a doctor but a grandfather, a chef, a picture hanger, a maid...I could go on and on!)

Our new family! The picture we took after our first well baby visit with Haley. The new family is home!

With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment